Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013!

     It's 2013! I think the last time I wrote in this was last year (hahahah it never gets old-but it really does). Anyways, I am back and it's been a crazy past few months! Those months brought me through some major challenges, but also led me to finally finishing my A.A., getting a third job (at Anthropologie) and continuing to focus on my Etsy store. Along with that, Randy's been working on finishing his website, and I'm so proud of all the effort he put into making it so creative and unique- (you can find it here: randy ketterman for all your recording/production/music/audio needs). 
    I didn't want to make this a long post, but just felt like I needed to catch those who read up to speed. We completed a little newfashioned video you can see here: newfashioned on vimeo, to give all of those who support and who buy (and those who are just interested), a little glimpse into the newfashioned life. I realized by watching this video how incredibly blessed I am with such talented friends & family. I have an incredibly creative husband who wrote the music, a rad brother who did the videography, a dear dear friend do the photography and a beautiful fun model who made the clothes look perfect! I am so grateful for all their time and effort they helped to promote newfashioned and what it stands for. I am so excited about this year, and have many expectations for my little family and all of those who are ready to let their passions take over! Happy New Year! 

 "May the God of hope fill you with joy & peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."- Romans 15:13 

Music: Randy Ketterman 
Videography: Zachary Stinson 
Photography: Alli Viscomi 
Model: Tiffanie Brunson

No comments:

Post a Comment