Monday, October 10, 2011

Atl: Fall Time

I got to bum an ATL trip off my boss lady last minute, for a weekend up north with some faves. Here's some highlights (again, filled with niece & nephews, who I could make a whole blog about in itself obvi).



We had some dutch monkey donuts with the babez



George loves donuts.


I went on a little stroll, and stumbled upon these. I wish FL had real trees like this so I didn't have to buy these kind of things at the store. 


Saturday night sister date, with our boyf johnny "with an h" (google him, he said to). This was such a fun night, watching people make our pizza, fighting over our seats, girls (mostly women) swooning over a 9 year old- normal. Aside from that, the pizza was amazing, (we finished the whole thing), byob'd, met some interesting people, and had some great convo with strangers. Check it out here and check him out here.   




No comments:

Post a Comment