Tuesday, October 4, 2011

why her?


This has been my last completed read. Now that school has started, I usually don't want to think and look at words for fun unfortunately. But if you are a married girl or Mother-in-law, (even though I'd recommend for engaged/almost engaged girls too), this is a fun/helpful read, addressing ways to have a good & healthy relationship with your Mother/Daughter-in-law. This is my personal opinion obviously, but read more about it and buy it for yourself for only $10.00, here! 


Quick Background:
My pastors wife (+ sister-in-law's) wrote this alongside their Mother-in-law. One side of the book is the daughter-in-law's point of view, the others is the Mother-in-laws. It is a beautiful picture of what God desires for this unique relationship, what each of our specific roles are & the power of consistent prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment