Thursday, March 15, 2012

spring inspiration

   Spring is in the air (and has been since December in FL), and I'm really loving the colors for 2012. So I thought I'd compile a little inspiration post on how I choose my vintage etsy pieces for the seasons & what I use for some inspiration. I am no fashion expert, but I'll just take you through what little fashion knowledge I have and share the things I've enjoyed.


Color Blocking Inspiration:

 1.


 2.


Color Blocking Vintage:

 


Pastel Inspiration:
3. 4.

Pastel Vintage:



Neon/Bright Color Inspiration:

 5.

 6.


Neon/Bright Color Vintage:

 

Happy Spring! And if any of these vintage pieces caught your eye, you can buy them here: newfashioned.


Photo Credits:
1. & 2.  3. & 4.  5. 6.

          







No comments:

Post a Comment