Friday, September 7, 2012

Feature: Tasteful Boudoir by Allison Viscomi




     I wanted to go out on a very major limb for me, because of my friend/amazing photographer Alli Viscomi. She did such a wonderful job taking boudoir-style pictures for me as an anniversary gift for my sweet husband this year, and I wanted to share. Risque topic, but one that I've chatted about with other curious girls, and when done tastefully, can be a beautiful gift. 

     So, how this came about. I went back and forth, googled photographers for awhile, and no one I knew and wanted really advertised that kind of stuff on their blog unless they specialized in it which was near impossible in my town. And I definitely wasn't going to a studio. For many reasons. I decided over a margarita one night to ask my friend Alli if she would be open to doing that kind of thing. Lucky for me, she had done one in the past and was up for the task (yes it took me a drink to ask a close friend). But I explained to her how I wanted a soft, tasteful look- and that is exactly what I got. Don't worry that's all you're seeing from my shoot, but I wanted to give an idea of the soft, romantic, and glowing look she captured and how it really focused on the beautiful way God made us instead of some cheesy (or awesome?), done up, costume shoot. So if you're looking to get some done, look no further and talk to Alli here. Even though she doesn't have it on her blog either, this is me advertising for her. Guaranteed you'll love it, love her, feel comfortable, definitely laugh and feel beautiful through it and could possibly be one of best gifts your husband can get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment