Tuesday, September 4, 2012

monday mixup: black & blue



I was perusing the magazines one rainy night recently with a friend at Barnes & Noble (guilty pleasure), and came across this little number. This color combo shows up in every season it seems like, and even though I feel a little like  this when I wear it , I love the boldness of the two colors together. The picture above from  InStyle's latest  issue specifically inspired me (yes I took a picture of a magazine page-with the flash on), along with the others below, to put an outfit together because I knew I had the perfect vintage top.

1.2.

    4.



 And the vintage/mod addition from yours truly:

Top: newfashioned, Skirt (left): Xhiliration, Mini Skirt (right): Forever21, Booties: Target

To see a better view of the vintage top, (and to purchase it for yourself), find it here, and embrace the bolds this season!


1.Pinterest 2. Christian Dior  3. fashion notebook 4. urban outfitters   


No comments:

Post a Comment