Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bikes&Burgerz

Well, it's been yet another crazy week. I was sick again, as was my little bff. We both felt like her expression. But finally I'm feeling back to normal. On top of that we had a lot going on, and I'm glad the weekend is here, spring FORWARD is happening at 2am, and Sunday is a new week.


Because Rands and I needed a little R&R (never gets old), we channeled our inner hipster and took another bike tour, this one: destination winter park/downtown.

First stop, WP Farmer's Market, my all time fave weekend activity.



So I ate this. I don't know how, but it is organic. They super sized it for me since it was Market closing time/ Christmas came early.





     




 Cute new candy shop, they sell flavored crickets and scorpion lollipops, in case you were in the market for one.







This is blog worthy. Just normal people on park ave. We spotted this dog many times with the sunglasses on, this wasn't a one time deal. Oh people and their choices.


Spring is here ♥

Finally, we finally found a Burger place in Orlando! That definitely gets an exclamation mark, because we are obsessed with them. It was pretty delish, and I'm just glad there is finally a non-chain, organic one. Go here: Pine22

We are joining others in praying for Japan and the losses & destruction there. It breaks our heart and all we can do is know that God is sovereign and that He gives and takes away. Here are a few ways to help if you're looking:
  • Text: REDCROSS to 90999 for a $10 donation (USA).
  • Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment