Sunday, January 29, 2012

Canvas Craft



This has been sitting around to be completed for quite awhile.. and once I did it, it took maybe 1 hour (10 minutes of me actually working on it). I saw this on pinterest, and thought it could be easy artwork for the house. And it was.

All you need:
- Canvas (whatever size you want)
- Quote (whatever your clever head decides)
- Spray paint
- Stickers (I used foam letters)

I covered the whole thing with paint so no white from canvas was visible (only one layer) and that did the trick. The V's a little shaky, so make sure to press your stickers on hard. If not, it'll add character like mine. Lovin it.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! You are so domesticated : ) I hate when people say that to me, so I had to pass it on to you : ) Love you!! Lets hang out soon.

    ReplyDelete