Tuesday, January 3, 2012

new years 2012!

                                                                    Happy 2012!

                                                                       12:00am

We do take regular people pictures, sometimes.
What a year. I can't believe I stuck with this blog for a year- maybe it's true love? I definitely slacked towards the end looking back, but it was really enjoyable to read over and reminisce. My first entry was this, and I think it's funny how much healthier we were then. But if you are healthy like we used to be, and want a cleanse, that is a really great one. Maybe we'll try it again?
Anyways, we had a roller coaster year, but a year of blessings as well. Ending with Randy landing a job was a pretty solid finish, we are grateful.

My/our resolutions are pretty much the same every year, but I added a few for the sake of looking back next year and seeing if we made more progress than last year (don't overthink it).
-Read through the bible (Iphones have great plans if you need help)
-Go to the dentist (no excuses since we have insurance now)
-Finish my AA (before my little brother at least)
-Do more with one of my loves
-Have more travel adventures with my love
-Eating healthier & running (boring)
-MOVE
Those are just a few. If any of those are yours too, we can keep each other accountable. Or blow them together, either one!

Finally, here's a few shots of NewYearsEve 2012 for the Ketts. It was an extra special one though, because my dearest friend Christie got engaged to a pretty rad fellow, who goes by the name Michael. I am so excited and happy for them and I know their wedding is going to be a major highlight for 2012! Love you guys! (we have a habit of getting more pictures together than with our fiances when we get engaged, just lyfe).






No comments:

Post a Comment