Sunday, December 4, 2011

Advent!

It always amazes me how quickly Christmas sneaks up after Thanksgiving, this year being no exception. We wanted to try and maybe start a tradition or two, so this year I did this advent calendar, we're reading through this to go with it, and we are getting a real tree for the first time (pretending that Randy doesn't really have allergies to Christmas Trees or that he somehow mysteriously outgrew them).

Anyways- I continually still find myself dwelling on gifts I have to buy and the stress of just "doing" a lot for Christmas, and have managed to become majorly distracted. I saw this and though I don't see anything wrong with celebrating Christmas with gifts too, this just put things into an even grander perspective for me.  Enjoy and happy advent season!

No comments:

Post a Comment