Thursday, December 15, 2011

road trip pt 2: savannah

This is basically a load of pictures. But we obviously travel to eat. It was so fun just to wake up and walk everywhere without an agenda (we stayed in the historical district area) and explore. It was so cute, clean and we loved it. Our fave places are all pictured below, no particular order with mixtures of other things. This was the best bday gift ever, and I would highly suggest this as a destination for anyone.









 

In case you wanted to know the history before singing it this Christmas


#word


bff



I just have to note: If I was Rachel circa 1990, I would have been all over this. I still kinda was actually.



Paula Deen's- I gained 20lbs just walking by





zunzis! Amazing- I got the Conquistador. And it was the most embarrassing thing to eat in public, we looked like we had never eaten a sub before, they were huge.


PSAV- represent!


lulus chocolate bar- def had this for dinner one night
















Perfect ending to a perfect week.

3 comments:

  1. I went there with my wife 2 years ago and had a blast. Seeing your husband walking around with his Canon camera makes me jealous since I went with a regular point and shoot and don't have a single picture worth showing. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably weird, but I HAVE to comment because I lived in downtown Savannah for a couple of years and every time I'm anywhere nearby (like, within 2 hours) I go get a Conquistador from Zunzi's. I hope you tried their tea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember hearing you lived there- I bet you loved it. I think I'm close enough to get Zunzi's every day. It was delish- I'll have to try the tea next time!

    ReplyDelete