Saturday, December 31, 2011

fresh start

happy new years eve! I really enjoy new beginnings and fresh starts. I read this and felt so hopeful for this new year to come. I love God's promises and it's a perfect time for me to be reminded of them. Even though this year is the end of the world (those Mayans), I'm still excited to see what God has in store for everyone for at least the next few months.

Happy almost 2012, kiss your favorite!

"I will sprinkle clean water on you & you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities & from all your idols. I will give you a new heart & put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone & give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit in you to follow my decrees & be careful to keep my laws."
Ezekiel 36: 25-27

No comments:

Post a Comment