Thursday, December 15, 2011

road trip pt one: ATL


For my birthday this year, my sweet husbands gift to me was a road trip! I told him awhile ago my desire to take a trip to Savannah, Ga, so that's what we did. He decided to add a little ATL detour to see the sister-fam on the way (even though it's not really on the way). So here is a little documentation from part one. There is a lot of burgers along the way, and maybe too many pictures of me, I try to get my photographer in shots, but it's not always easy.

First stop: The Vortex. First burger of the trip & we decided to get the Elvis. It was amazing. Minus the banana.






The next morning we met sister Dixon & kids, my fave people in the world. We tried a cute breakfast place called: rias bluebird




The sun was extra bright that morning, but I had to try show my favorite little people- esp Truett shoving food in his mouth.


Latte Break: cacao





There he is!




Burger no. 2: yeah burger



Final Dinner: empire state south



This dinner was so good, I didn't even think to take pictures because I was stuffing my face. We tried the duck ravioli, steak and goat cheese fritters. Delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment