Monday, April 18, 2011

easter time





It's Easter! Almost. I am extra excited to be spending this first marriaged Easter in ATL with my favorites (i.e. OliverKate, Truett & Co.). To kick off the Easter week, we had a Palm Sunday picnic/adult egg hunt seen below. It was probably the most perfect weather day ever.














  Rands bff. Until he dropped her on her head- I'm scared for our future children.



If any of those egg prizes look tempting, I'm pretty sure Baldwin park probably has some un-found eggs in trees, moss, Tim's beard, trash cans or fountains.




I also found this in someones trash pile. It sounds gross but it really makes me feel like I won something. Randy doesn't quite understand the need for all of these chairs I keep finding, but I kindly remind him that one of those chairs is currently holding 5 giant boxes of recording gear. 







Finally, here are some easterly links if you're looking for some fun/different egg dying ideas. Enjoy. And if you need a church to attend Sunday and live in Orlando, I highly suggest you go to Summit Church. Then let me know how it is since I won't be able to make it this year.  


John 11:25-26
"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."

No comments:

Post a Comment