Thursday, April 7, 2011

home made hair clips

This is a very simple sewing project, even though I managed to make it 20x more difficult. So, I naturally had to call in reinforcements because I thought the sewing machine blew up. My mom just told me I was missing the presser foot(duh). One day I'll learn to do this on my own. 


Anyways, I found these awhile ago and thought they were so cute. It's probably weird that I like making things for kids when I don't even have any, but for some reason I find it enjoyable. Especially things for girls because they are more fun (just a life fact). I found the cute felt at Hobby Lobby of course, and if you want to make them yourself the link is here. Have fun & watch out for that presser foot:  






1 comment:

  1. Fun fun!! Good for you girl. I'm loving the clips!!

    ReplyDelete