Sunday, April 10, 2011

weekend&pictures

It was a refreshing weekend, filled with bike rides, pool time, reading time, friends, church time, etc. We are currently on a money restriction (along with all of America obviously) in hopes to have a little extra for an anniversary trip next month (almost a year, time is weird). So we worked on the whole budget thing/creative ways to spend our free time.

Sunset walks have been lovely!

Working on our wall collage finally. Perfect timing since our condo lease will be up soon, but at least we won't have to stare at a blank wall anymore. 
  
   In attempt to save money, since I'm not an extreme coupon-er, we attempted a Sam's trip. It's a little comical buying things like the above for only 2 people, but I'm learning living with a male/Randy, how much protein is consumed in a day. So we'll see if our extreme quantities pay off.   

 My friend Laura and I had a little spontaneous Saturday. We started at an annual neighborhood garage sale and ended up with a little photo shoot for her job. She inspires me with her creativity and I'm looking forward to some photography lessons. She's also a blogger which she humbly recently told me, and you can find her work and fun stuff here.


No comments:

Post a Comment