Sunday, June 12, 2011

CRIBS: Joey Fatone

So this is how Friday went down.

I get frequent emails from Grahams, which is a company that hosts estate sales- I highly recommend signing up if you're into that kinda thing. Anyways, this week I received one which was titled "Giant Celebrity Estate Sale."  And since I usually associate estate sales with an elderly person who has passed, Randy and I tried to guess who it was. Being dumb, Randy guessed Chris Kirkpatrick and I guessed Joey Fatone, and obviously knew it wasn't either since they're still young(ish). Wrong. I  was right. It was JF!!!! The 14 year old girl in me freaked out, because I figured I was probably walking in the same rooms Justin Timberlake once was in, possibly.

Anyways, enough about that. I had to sneakily take pictures, but here's a tiny tour de Fatone. I left the images unedited so you can try and get the true experience. And sadly I went home empty handed, surprisingly Fatone and I don't share the same tastes. Enjoy. 



boring little pool





necessities.

His closet=our condo.

Yes. This is the JF I remember.

I wanted Rands to buy & wear these everyday.

cliche.

No comments:

Post a Comment