Sunday, June 5, 2011

Year One: Complete.

And we're on to the next.

We had such a fun, relaxing-filled week off for our first anniversary. We enjoyed a couple days in otown before our austin travels. We tried out the new cocina 214 on park ave. My personal review: margaritas: great, chips & salsa: eh, quesadilla: great, tacos: eh. Rands agreed, so we either share the same taste buds (bff's), or maybe it wasn't all it's cracked up to be for the $$$$. However, I did thoroughly enjoy the ambiance and realized in my dream life, I would be a food blogger- so if you read this, I will probably pretend I'm one a lot.





We hit up luma after for some follow-up rich people martinis. It's fun to celebrate/pretend.

We exchanged gifts as well.
Rands fixed my ring (had some minor damage already), and I made this from design sponge, again. I loved doing this & it's great for a first anniversary paper (& inexpensive) gift, or just for anytime: sweet-idea-diy-catalog-of-love.

So begins year two. Some things that are currently exciting me: Coldplay & Deathcab's new tunes, using more of my talented husbands photographs for this blog, going on new adventures, food adventures, reading a borrowed book from Laura called A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg (Orangette creator), my niece/nephew that's going to be borned soon, and a few other things in the works.

Stay tuned.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment