Monday, August 20, 2012

a bff engagement!



                                     

This is how my bff sister got engaged. Her awesome fiance Jared planed the sweetest engagement (after mine duh), and me and Rands were so honored to be a part of this amazing day. Watch/laugh/cry/etc.  (Shout out to brother Stinson and his sweet videograping skillz).




And that's the bling. 
      

    Because I took so much time off, there is so much to catch up on. But I have to start with this, because I couldn't be more excited. My BFF Sister Sarah got engaged towards the end of this summer as shown above, and I really couldn't be more excited for someone. We've known each other forever, and joke that God forgot to make us sisters at birth that's why our siblings married each other so we could almost be sisters (it makes sense in our heads). 

  Those are just a few rough shots of the magical day (and me being a stalker/paparazzi), which took some amazing planning on her fiances part, major lying leading up to the event on my part (and other key players), and of course so much love on their part. Yay Sarah & Jared, I am so happy for you & can't wait to be part of your day! 


(I accepted). 

No comments:

Post a Comment