Tuesday, August 28, 2012

adjectives vintage market



A few weeks ago, Randy and I both had a random day off together and each picked an activity we wanted to do. One of us picked trying out this new vintage market and the other picked the new batman movie- I'll let you decide who picked what. 

Ok I picked the local vintage market called  Adjectives, but Randy thoroughly enjoyed himself too (especially the doll section). Here are some pictures from our visit there:  

 
   


       
This place was filled with fun, unique items and basically a glorified indoor flea market. I ended up leaving with the ring pictured up there in my professionally manicured hands. But it was for my sweet friend Laura, and that's ok because she loved it and I love her and here she is on her birthday when I gave it to her: 

So you can read about it here or go walk around and see it for yourself. If you're a vendor, just know that there is a pretty large waiting list, but maybe one day you'll see NF there.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment