Tuesday, August 28, 2012

scarves!



Today, I had to make a stop at Walmart on my way home from work, because the closest Target was 10 miles away.* But I'm glad my drive forced me to stop there, because I found all of these amazing scarves (after deciding to just peek at their clothing section as a reward for stopping there)- and the best part, they're between $3.80-$5.00 EACH. I had such a hard time deciding, I texted my sister and had her decide for me between a couple (we text each other in these kind of crises more than not). So I ended up with these:




The grand total was $9.00, and now I'll be set for Orlando's fierce winter. So next time you're contemplating a Walmart stop, maybe give it a try. You may go in to get toilet paper & markers and come out with 2 stylish scarves. 



*Don't be offended, I'm not a total Walmart hater. It's just..this.

1 comment: