Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bleach Denim Project

Last week, I tried a little experiment with a couple of my vintage denim pieces, and I quickly became addicted to it. I bleached anything denim I could get my hands on, and recruited friends and family to do theirs too- so watch out, I may be after you. Here are a couple inspirational pictures (and a couple items I have for sale- your lucky day). 



1   


 42 3 





I love the different variations, I think that's why I like this trend so much. And you can really pair it with anything- dressed up or down, etc etc. I have pretty much worn my vest-styled top with everything daily, and here is one way I've worn it (and wanted people to see how messy I am- just trying to keep it real). Mines a little more bleached than others I've tried.


(Dress: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: H&M, Vest: thrifted, Background mess: target sandal's explosion).

So, if you're diggin it and in the market for a piece to add to your own wardrobe, I have a couple options for you as mentioned above (annnd NF is currently offering 10% off using Back2school code good until this Friday- So hurry).     
                          
        5


        6


1.Pinterest/unknown 2.honestly wtf 3.i spy diy 4.urban outfitters 5.shorts- NF 6.ombre top-NF

No comments:

Post a Comment