Monday, August 27, 2012

monday mixup: sheer

12
 4


Mixing a little vintage with modern, which is clearly my thang,I wanted to start showing how to incorporate vintage (specifically newfashioned pieces) into a wearable, modern day outfit. A lot is drawn from inspiration, mood, etc. But also good for people like me who are on a budget, and need to work with what you've got. 


So today, I wanted to discuss sheer. It may be a tricky thing because sheer is sheer. But pulled off right and in the right setting, I think it can add a nice elegant touch. (See below, used with picture #4). And it can be yours! 


        Shirt: nf, Shorts: Forever21, Blazer: Urban Outfitters, Booties: Target


This is the dressed-up-but-not-really-look and a good transition into fall. Throw a little blazer on or wear it by itself, and you're good to go! 

1. theberry 2. pinterest 3. theberry4. 5.nf

No comments:

Post a Comment