Saturday, January 29, 2011

FF no3: Ellie.


Happy Birthday ElleBell!


I'm clearly doing really well staying on top of posting, especially Friday Features on Saturday. At least it's one day late instead of a week. Or never. Anyways, this one goes out to my dear little sister, Elisabeth Victoria Stinson. We celebrated her first teenaged day (technically on Feb 1), with a girls-only (how it will be until shes 30), tea party at the barn. I really can't believe it/have a little taste of what it will be like to experience my own children growing up, as I feel like I raised her for a good 5ish years of her life. I still remember the day my mom told us she was pregnant, at 42 mind you, in a Father's Day card. I had never seen my dad more.. shocked/scared/faintish/excited? 

Ellie was such a precious baby, toddler, child and now teenager. She loves Jesus a lot which is awesome, obsessed with peace signs, always ready to love anyone without limits, gather whoever is willing to play a board game, hang out with kids either 10 years younger or 10 years older than her, and currently has a huge dose of boy craze. Welcome to the teen years Elle! Love ya gurl.
♥  


















No comments:

Post a Comment