Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Post:







                     First Marriaged New Years



                                               




                   First Marriaged Christmas 2010



  

  

In my very first post ever, I wanted to include the most recent self-project R and I did this week. It was a 3-day mini cleanse, meant to "reset our digestive systems." Gwyneth Paltrow did it and suggested it in her blog- and she's pretty cool. So of course I'll do that too.
What we took from our honorable decision to better ourselves: we are miserable/grumpy people without coffee, chips & salsa and preservatives. Gwyneth you win. However, we agreed that we did feel much cleaner and it doesn't take much to make great, clean meals. Here is the Link to my bff GP's blog, and the Dr. who made the cleanse and other cleansing options: http://goop.com/newsletter/111/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment