Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday Feature no.2: Sarah.


                              Happy Birthday!

Somehow this Friday Feature fell on Saturday. Actually it's because we spent the day celebrating the lovely lady above, that I didn't even know Friday had come & gone. Anyways, I'm dedicating this feature to Sarah J. Dixon, borned 24 years ago.

About Sarah: She is almost a nurse, lover of Jesus, hilar, adorable and single (all you guys that read my blog minus Randy, which may not exist, send me your applications for dateship inquiries). So I love her, she's pretty much my sister, I call her that so peoples get confused, and I'm so happy we got to celebrate her bday with a magic game, lots o' hand holding, cupcake themes, free basketball gifts from our sthuper sthweet waiter and to top it off, a VIP dance night- cause that's how we roll.

S.J.D.- Thanks for being borned and I love you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment