Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sick.

So a couple posts ago when I was making fun of my husband for being such a typical sick guy.. well. His sniffle plague ended up plaguing us both and turning into a respiratory infection for him, hence the no bloggage. I learned my lesson and found out that what goes around comes around when you're married, I'm a bigger baby than my husband, I won't ever take steroids again no matter what the doctor says, and it's always better being sick with your best friend then by yourself.
  
Our week at a glance.


  

necessities.


brother came for a wii visit


love when Rands helps with dinner. I've never seen veggies chopped so perfectly.


check check checkin it. Prepping before first mobile studio session this weekend!
 Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment